Perminova LLC uses Utiliware managed services to runs on AWS with the following features:
- High Availability (HA) – No single point of failure
- Elastic Hosting using Auto scaling
- HIPAA Compliant
- TLS based communications
- Powered bu Utiliware
Perminova has released version 3.2.15 to production which includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added a column to store billing supply charge bar code.
- Added a supply charge bar code column to add, edit and use in searches.
- Altered heart rate interval validation to allow from -100 to 2000.
- Added left/right heart cath subprocedure to ‘other’ procedure.
Today we released the version 3.2.4 update to the production version of Perminova. You now have the ability to set up all Physician Orders within the system. RNs will notice little difference other than an icon that appears in the RN Notes page that designates the note they are selecting as a Physician Order. You can also tag notes that should be considered Physician Orders.
When working in the Physician Operative Notes section you will see a new segment in the window to the right titled “Physician Orders.” It lists all the notes the RN specified as Physician Orders. You may select all of them, or just the ones you agree with. When you save your notes, the check boxes save. When you sign your note, you are also signing your physician orders. (See the screen shot below.)
Please note that when your operative note is filed in EPIC it will look the SAME as it always has. The physician orders will be their own separate report, filed under the patient in EPIC.